This legal notice (hereinafter, the “Legal Notice”) regulates the use of the https://iedforward.com website (hereinafter, the "Website") of ISTITUTO EUROPEO DI DESIGN, S.L. (hereinafter, IED Madrid), with Tax Code B-80813959, C. Flor Alta, 8, Madrid 28004
I. General information
- Owner of the website https://iedforward.com: Istituto Europeo Di Design, S.L
- Registered address at: C/ Flor Alta, 8, 28004, Madrid
- Registry Registration: Companies Registry of Madrid in Volume 7617, Folio 206, Page number M-123199.
- Telephone No.: +34 91 4480444
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
II. General terms and conditions of use of the website
Purpose of the terms and conditions: The Website
The purpose of these General Terms and Conditions of Use (hereinafter, Terms and Conditions) is to regulate access to and use of the IED Forward Website. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, Website means: the external appearance of the screen interfaces, both static and dynamic, i.e., the navigation tree, and all the elements integrated into both the screen interfaces and the navigation tree (hereinafter, Contents) and all services offered to Users (hereinafter, Services).
The main purpose of the Website is to provide information about the online courses offered by IED.
Modifications to the Website
IED reserves the right to suspend, modify, restrict or interrupt, whether temporarily or permanently, access to, browsing, use of, hosting and/or downloading of contents and/or use of services on the website, with or without prior notice, and the user shall have no option to demand compensation of any kind for this reason.
Accessing, browsing and using the Website confers on the visitor the status of user (hereinafter, “User”), which implies knowledge, understanding and acceptance, from the moment the User starts to browse the Website, of all the Terms and Conditions established herein and their subsequent amendments. Some of the services provided through the Website may be regulated by Contract Terms and Conditions that will replace, complete or amend the content of these Terms and Conditions.
Access to the Website is free of charge.
The User accepts his or her responsibility to make proper use of the Website, which means that:
- The User undertakes to make lawful, diligent, honest and proper use of all information or content accessed through the Website under the principles of good faith and respecting at all times the legislation in force.
- The User undertakes not to cause malicious or intentional damage or harm that might impair or alter this website, its databases or files and not to introduce or disseminate “computer viruses, Trojans or worms” or any type of threat that may lead to alterations in the contents or systems making up the Website.
- The User undertakes to comply with all the requirements set out with regard to intellectual property rights, industrial property rights and other similar rights.
- The User undertakes to provide truthful and lawful information in the forms provided by IED in order to access to certain Services offered by the Website.
- The User declares that he or she is of legal age and has sufficient legal capacity to be bound by these Conditions. Therefore, this Website is not intended for minors. IED accepts no liability for failure to comply with this requirement.
- The User is hereby informed, and accepts, that access to this website in no way implies commencement of a commercial relationship with IED or any of its regional offices.
- Should the User have knowledge of the existence of any illicit, illegal or unlawful content or of content that might represent an infringement of third-party rights, the User must immediately notify IED for the latter to take the pertinent measures.
Limitation of liability
IED does not guarantee the availability, continuity or usefulness of the Website or the Services. IED will make every effort to ensure proper functioning of the Website. However, it is not liable for and does not guarantee that access to this Website will not be interrupted or be error-free. It also accepts no liability for any loss or damage may be caused to Users as a result of computer viruses or external agents that third parties may deposit on the Website.
IED is also not liable for any damage that may be caused to users as a result of improper use of this Website. In particular, it is not liable in any way for any network crashes, interruptions, failures or defects in telecommunications that may occur.
In addition, IED accepts no liability for the information contained in third-party web pages or social networks that may be accessed through links from any web page owned by IED. The presence of links on IED web pages is for information purposes only and does not in any way constitute a suggestion, invitation or recommendation with regard to such websites.
However, IED declares that it has adopted all necessary measures within its means and the state of the art to guarantee the website's functioning and to reduce system errors from a technical, legal and organisational perspective.
The intellectual property rights of the content, graphic design and codes of the website belong to IED and, therefore, any reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other activity through any media and through any technical means that may be performed with the contents of the website, even where the source is quoted, are strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of IED Madrid, pursuant to the provisions of Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, of 12 April, approving the recast text of the Intellectual Property Act.
IED expressly reserves the right to take any civil or criminal action under Spanish and foreign law that may be appropriate as a result of the unauthorised use of its intellectual property rights.
You are hereby informed that the IED Website makes or may make available links to Users that allow Users to access other websites managed by IED or websites belonging to third parties.
IED accepts no liability for the information contained in third-party websites or social networks that may be accessed through links on any web page owned by IED. The presence of links on IED web pages is for information purposes only and does not in any way constitute a suggestion, invitation or recommendation with regard to such websites.
Links to other web pages
IED does not control the privacy policies or the practices of third-party websites, nor does it accept any liability for them.
The User acknowledges and accepts that IED will not be liable for external websites or resources, and does not endorse any advertising, products or other materials offered through said websites or resources.
The User acknowledges and accepts that IED will not be liable for any loss or damage which the User may suffer as a result of the availability of the aforementioned external websites or resources, or as a result of the credibility the User gives to the completeness, accuracy or the existence of any type of advertising, products or other materials offered through said websites or resources.
Any User that wishes to add links to the website from their own website must comply with the following conditions:
- The link may only connect to the page and may not reproduce it in any manner.
- In accordance with applicable legislation, it is strictly prohibited to establish frames of any type that surround the portal or allow it to be viewed through different Internet addresses or jointly with content external to the portal such that it (i) induces, or may induce, error or confusion in users regarding the origin of the service or its contents, (ii) involves an act of comparison or unfair imitation, (iii) serves to take advantage of the reputation, brand and prestige of IED or (iv) is in any other way prohibited by law.
- No false or inaccurate statement about Istituto Europeo di Design, about the quality of its services or about its employees or professionals may be made from the website that includes the link.
- The source website may not use the trademark or any other distinctive sign of Istituto Europeo di Design, except where authorised by law or expressly permitted by Istituto di Design.
- The website that features the link must comply with current legislation and may not have or link to contents that (i) are unlawful, harmful, contrary to morality and good customs, (ii) induce, or may induce, the misconception that Istituto Europeo di Design endorses or supports the ideas, statements or actions of the source website, or (iii) are inappropriate with regard to the activity performed by Istituto Europeo di Design, bearing in mind the contents and general theme of the website featuring the link.
- Finally, users that insert contents of other users in their own websites will not be subject to the provisions set out in this point because, in a strict sense, the calls that occur from their own website to said contents are not links to such content or to the portal of Istituto Europeo di Design. Their own websites “call” the code of the contents published by Istituto Europeo di Design and said contents are reproduced on their own websites.
**Links to the owner’s channel on other platforms and social networks **
Through a series of tools and applications, IED provides users with links that enable them to access the channels and pages of the website that Istituto Europeo Di Design maintains on different platforms and social networks belonging to and/or managed by third parties (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube…). The sole purpose of including these links in the website is to allow users to gain access to these channels on the different platforms and social networks.
The establishment of these applications does not entail the existence of any relationship whatsoever between the Istituto Europeo di Design and the owner, manufacturer or distributor of the linked platform, nor does it represent acceptance or approval by Istituto Europeo di Design of the contents, products and/or services therein; the owner, manufacturer or distributor is solely liable for such contents, products and/or services.
Activation and use of these applications may require user identification and authentication (login/password) in the corresponding platforms, which are completely external to the website and beyond the control of Istituto Europeo di Design. By accessing these external networks, the user enters an environment that is not controlled by Istituto Europeo di Design, and therefore Istituto Europeo Di Design accepts no liability whatsoever for the security configuration in these environments.
Given that Istituto Europeo di Design has no control whatsoever over the content hosted in these channels, the user acknowledges and accepts that Istituto Europeo Di Design accepts no liability whatsoever for the content or the services to which the user may have access on these pages, or for any content, products, services, advertising or any other material available on them. The user must therefore exercise extreme caution in the assessment and use of the information, contents and services existing in the linked channels, and with regard to their own information and that of third parties that they want to share on said channels.
The Owner does not authorise links to be established to the Istituto Europeo di Design website from pages containing illicit, illegal, degrading or obscene materials, information or contents, or, in general, any that violate laws, morals or the public order or generally accepted social norms.
At any event, users may establish links in their respective websites that lead to the website providing the following conditions are met:
- The link cannot reproduce the content of the website or parts thereof in any way
- Creating a browser or border environment around sections of the website is not allowed, nor may the website be modified in any other way
- Making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about the website and/or, in particular, declaring or insinuating that Istituto Europeo di Design has authorised the link or has supervised or in any way accepted the contents, products or services offered or made available on the website in which said link is established is forbidden.
- The page in which the link to the website is established shall not contain unlawful information or contents, contents that are against morals and generally accepted decency and public order, contents that infringe any third-party rights, including intellectual and industrial property rights and/or the right to honour, the privacy of individuals and families or a person's image or any other rights, or contents that violate personal data protection regulations.
Istituto Europeo di Design is neither authorised nor has the human or technical resources to know, control or approve all the information, contents, products and services provided by other websites that have established links to the website. Istituto Europeo di Design does not accept any liability whatsoever for any aspect of websites that establish such links to this website. Specifically, by way of illustration but without restriction, this refers to aspects of their operation, access, data, information, files, quality and the reliability of their products and services, their own links and/or any of their contents, in general.
Providing current legislation in force to this effect establishes the possibility of the parties submitting to a specific jurisdiction, for all disputes deriving from or related to this website, Spanish legislation in force at the time of the dispute will be applicable, and we will be subject to the Courts of Madrid, as well as, where appropriate, the Consumer Arbitration Boards or similar bodies to which we are attached at the time of the dispute.